Clear Aligner Tracker
Helping you stay on track with your clear aligners and get the best possible outcomes from the treatment.
Hero 2 items gold
Best Aligner Tracker App
SmileBuddy is capable to track how long you wear your aligners each day and notify you when it’s time to change your aligner! Furthermore, SmileBuddy helps you to document your clear aligner journey and see your progress by allowing you to take smile selfies for every stage.
- Start by setting up a new record/refinement or continue an existing treatment at any time.
- Set notifications on a new treatment to remind you to switch to the next aligner
- Adjust your current treatment
- The start and pause button helps you to track how many hours you have been wearing your aligner each day
- Simply share your aligner compliance data with your Doctor via email or text
- Track your progress by taking a teeth selfie every time you change your aligner
- See your treatment progress by scrolling through the photos
Evaluate your Compliance
- Assess how long you wear your aligner each day and rate it
This is the best Aligner Tracker.
You will get the best possible outcomes from the treatment.
Smilebuddy is an easy and simple aligner tracking app.
Fong Yoke SinPatient
Behind The App
Dr Reuben How
Dr Reuben How graduated from Otago, New Zealand with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2000. His first posting was with the United Dental Hospital of Sydney in which he received further experience and practice in general dentistry and oral surgery. He pursued a Master degree in orthodontics at the University of Edinburgh, followed by further certification from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh. Dr Reuben has a special interest in Clear Aligners. He has treated over 6,500 successful orthodontic cases and placed more than10,000 micro-implants.
Dr Azlindar Abas
Dr Azlindar Abas obtained her BDS degree from AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, India in 2015. During her internship, she also completed a 1 year oral implantology certificate programme in association with Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt. She served the government in Muar and later joined the private sector. She aims to provide a quality healthcare for all patients.
Dr William Mojilip Jr
Dr. William Mojilip Jr was originally from Sabah, Malaysia. He graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Otago, New Zealand. He then worked in private practice in Auckland specialising in emergency care. In 2017, he joined a dental group in Taupo, New Zealand where he built on further clinical experience, focusing on general dentistry and orthodontics. Dr. William also often travelled to the groups’ regional branches, in Napier and Tauranga where he performed orthodontic procedures for his patients there.